Banglarbhumi Khatian & Plot Information | Banglarbhumi Land Record Online | banglarbhumi.gov.in | Banglarbhumi WB
Dear Reader, If you are from West Bengal and want to see the online record of your land, then you can visit Banglarbhumi.All the details related to land or property have been created by all the states of the country in different ways so that no citizen has any problem in finding the details related to their land. The West Bengal State Government (WB) has thus Digitized land ownership records through Banglarbhumi.
In this article, we will share the step by step process through which you can check the land records in the state of West Bengal.
- 1 What is Banglarbhumi?
- 1.1 Overview of Banglarbhumi Land Record
- 1.2 How to register in online record Bamglarbhumi Portal
- 1.3 How to Login Process to Banglarbhumi for Departmental Users & Citizens
- 1.4 e-District Portal Registration For RoR certificate
- 1.5 Check BanglarBhumi Status Online
- 1.6 Check RS And LR Information Online
- 1.7 Check ‘Banglarbhumi Know Your Property’ option
- 1.8 How to Get Plot information using Query Search
- 2 Banglarbhumi Helpline Number
What is Banglarbhumi?
Bamglarbhumi is an online portal started by the Land Records Department and Survey Department of West Bengal. All the citizens of the state of West Bengal know details of their property area, plot number, property value and jurisdiction through this web portal. Will be able to get it easily
Through this portal, the citizens of the state will get the correct and accurate information of the land. Through this record, it is necessary for both those who buy and sell property.
Only people of West Bengal can see records of their land in Banglarbhumi website banglarbhumi.gov.in. This website is under the government of West Bengal.
Its website is implemented by the Land, Land Reforms Department, Rehabilitation Department. The special thing of this website is that all the records related to the land are kept accountable.
For example, who is the owner of a property, how much is the area of a property, what is the price of the property, you will find all this information on the Bamglarbhumi website.
Overview of Banglarbhumi Land Record
|Type||Portal & Mobile App|
|Launched by||West Bengal State Government|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal State Person|
|Objective||To digitalize Land records Online|
Download Android Banglarbhumi App : Click Here
About Services Provided By Banglarbhumi Portal
Herewe are giving the list of services offered by online Land Record Portal of West Bengal.
- Preparation and maintenance of West Bengal land records.
- Department name selection.
- Periodic update of the records.
- Land record with map digitization.
- Land distribution details,Khatian and plot information.
- LMTC and ARTI training, ISU management.
- Thika Tenancy.
- Rent Controller services.
- Public grievance application filing.
- citizen related services.
- the State Land Use Board Services.
- Demarcation of the Indo-Bangladesh boundary.
List of Baglarbhumi Benefits
Baglarbhumi WB Portal Benefits are as follows
- If anyone wants to set up their business in West Bengal, then through this portal, they can check their land very easily and find out about it.
- If there is correct and detailed information about any Khatian and plot, you can avoid any kind of controversy.
- The process of purchasing land or any property through this portal will be quite simple.
- Through this portal, anyone can view any information related to their property and land from anywhere.
- All the citizens of West Bengal will not have to visit the government offices for information about the records of all the land related to their land.
How to register in online record Bamglarbhumi Portal
Step-1: Log on to Banglarbhumi official website – Click Here
Step-2: Click On ‘Sign up’ Link on the Top of Webpage
Step-3: Registration form will be pop up in front of you. Fill All necessary detail in the form like name, Name,Address,Father’s name,Mother’s name,Municipality,District,Email ID,Phone number etc
Step-4: OTP will be sent to you on registered mobile number.After verify your mobile number click on submit button.
Now you will be registered
How to Login Process to Banglarbhumi for Departmental Users & Citizens
If you have already created your ID on Banglarbhumi website, then you just have to login.
● First of all you have to go to Banglarbhumi.gov.in, the official website of Bangalore.
● On the home page of the website, you will see a tab of “Citizen services”, you have to click on the Log In button here.
● As soon as you click on the Log In button, you get two options here: Departmental User and Citizen User
● In the case of being a Departmental User, you have to tick the Departmental User and enter your User Name and Password and the given Captcha Code and click on the button of Log in.
● As soon as you enter the Captcha code and click on the log in button, you get Banglarbhumi login and you can avail all services offered on Banglarabhumi Portal.
e-District Portal Registration For RoR certificate
Step 1: Go to e-district Portal.
Step 2: Click on the “Citizen Registration” button located on the right-hand bottom of the page.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and click “Save” to register.
Step 4: You will receive a one-time password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
Step 5: Provide the OTP and a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email ID.
Step 6: Click on the activation link to complete your registration.
Step 7: Log in to the portal using your username and password and enter all the details related to property record.
Step 8: Upload all the necessary documents and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 9: You will receive an acknowledgement slip along with an application number.
Step 10: Upon verification, your RoR certificate will be issued by the concerned authority.
Check BanglarBhumi Status Online
To check WB land or property rights Application follow some step
Step-1: Go to e-district Portal
Step-2: Next, click on the ‘Inspection Report’ available on the bottom right-hand side corner of its homepage.
Step-3:Proceed to enter the application number provided in the Record of Rights application acknowledgment receipt.
Step-4:Once entered, click on the ‘Document Search’ option to view your Banglarbhumi ROR application status.
Check RS And LR Information Online
For RS and LR Information, You must have a plot number
Step-1: Go to the Official Website of Banglarbhumi.
Step-2: Choose ‘Citizen Service’ Tab Option
Step-3: Once you reach next page select RS/LR Option.
Step-4: Select one of them option District name,Block or Mouza. Once you select one of them you go to the RS and LR Option.
Step-5: After entering Your plot Number Click on Search Button.
Check ‘Banglarbhumi Know Your Property’ option
Step 1 –Click on ‘Know Your property’ on Banglarbhumi’s home page.
Step 2 – You will be redirected to the ‘Khatian and Plot Information’ page.
Step 3 – Next, enter all releted details regarding your property’s District, Block, and Mouza as entered in your ROR application.
Step 4 – Now, provide either the Plot Number or the Khatian Number, as applicable.
Step 5 – Confirm these details with captcha verification.
How to Get Plot information using Query Search
To search your plot information by using query number, you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
Step-1: Go to the official Banglarbhumi Portal
Step-2: On the homepage, Choose “Query Search” Option.
Step-3: Enter the following Required Date like Query number,Query year,Captcha code.
Step-4: Click on the “Show” button.
Step-5: Now you can get all information.
Banglarbhumi Helpline Number
We have provided all the important information about the banglarbhumi portal given by us today. If you still have any kind of problem then for this we are giving helpline number here, where you can seek help to troubleshoot your problem or you can email helpline number and email id as follows
- Helpline Number- 18003456600
- Email Id- email@example.com