Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test-2020: Haryana Government has released the notification for the online application form Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test-2020.All those candidates who are eligible and interested for HTET Online Form-2020 can read the carefully notification before apply online form.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test-2020
- Application Starts: 16/11/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04/12/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 04/12/2020
- Online Correction Form : 05/12/2020 to 08/12/2020
- ➡️ Exam Date(Expected) : 02-03 January 2021
- ➡️ Admit Card Available : 23/12/2020
(SC/PH out side Haryana)
|SC/PH(For Hayana Domicile)||500/-||900/-||1200/-|
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Only.
|PRT Teacher( For Level 1)||10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR|
10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed
|TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII (For Level 02)||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR|
Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
|PGT Teacher (For Level 03)||Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.|
( Read the Notification)
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test-2020 Apply Online
- Candidate must read carefully notification and understand before apply the HTET Online Form-2020.
- Only one registration is made for one candidate.Create registration no to help to submission form.
- No need of submit any physical application by candidate.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.
- Open the official website www.bseh.org.in and follow the procedure.
- Kindly read what documents are required during applying for the post online and keep it with you during the process of online filling like ID proof, hand writing, eligibility documents, address details, basic details and much more.
- Also do keep a scan copy of your photo, ID, signature, thumb impression, etc.
- Before submitting the HTET Online Form-2020 form online kindly review it properly.
- Take a print of final submitted form and keep it safely.